Shipping & Return PolicyORDER PROCESSING, DELIVERY AND SHIPPING CHARGES
- Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. PST Monday through Friday will take 3-5 days to process prior to shipping, excluding major holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and major holidays will begin to process 3-5 days on the next business day.
- FREE Standard Shipping: On US Mainland orders with a subtotal over $60.
- Standard Shipping: $7.95 Flat rate shipping for 7-10 days in the Contiguous US
- Express Shipping: Applies only to candles. Rates are based on address with the shipping courier.
- Orders to Alaska or Hawaii can only be shipped Express
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. The carrier will generally determine if your order can be left in a safe secure place at your delivery address. If you believe your package may have been lost or stolen, please contact our customer service team so we can assist you.
For orders outside of the U.S.A, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination. Please note that we are not able to ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; we have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Any undeliverable USPS and/or international shipping partner packages will be cancelled and refunded once received and processed at our fulfillment center. If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned, and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
Refused delivery will incur a $10 restocking fee and outbound shipping will not be refunded. Please allow up to 5 business days for your refund to appear once we processed the return.RETURN POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with the item(s) you have purchase from anthonyhopkins.com, you may be eligible for a return within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be accompanied by the receipt, original packaging and unused in the same condition that was received. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
To return your product, please email email@example.com for preauthorization and a RMA number. Orders returned without preauthorization will not be refunded or returned.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.